Wednesday, December 28, 2016

London, I'm in love

London, 29 Dec 2016 [00:53]

It has been six months since that summer. I would like to say, "I fall deeper in love with this city!" :)

London has been giving me loads of dejavu, strange.
I still remember, the moment my airplane was about to land on Heathrow airport, that burst of delight flooded up inside me. The song 'Senorita' by Justin Timberlake was the playing in my earphones, a good vibe of new excitement was unbearable.

The air, the smell of the cold breeze, those rains and gloomy weather, the warm sun shine, the beautiful vanilla sky...altogether charade as magnificent beauty in my eyes.
Moreover, the classy architecture of the city is so bewitching for my old soul.

Here, slowly I am regaining my life; I mean my true and thorough meaning of life. My soul is remembering itself.


No comments: