Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Universe is kind

London, 12 October 2016 [00.16]

I was born without anything
But I feel like I have everything
Indeed we all have everything
Universe is kind.

All I need can be fulfilled, not necessarily what I want
I fear none as universe is mine
and I am possessed by nobody but the universe itself
I am the universe, and so are we.

Actually, there is no 'me', myself is an illusion.
We are just perception, so called conciousness
Everyone and everything has conciousness
I feel it. Do try to feel it!

I talk to the trees and they talk to me
We are all connected because we are one.

I want to let you know that trees are generous
They are lovely and selfless, they just want to serve us their best
They cannot hate because they do not know how to hate
I do love them, and so do they.

Be grateful, try to see how blessed we are.
Breath, raise awareness.
Listen, see, smell, feel.
We are rich because all the energy is there and cannot be destroyed.

Nammyohorengekyo.


No comments: