Thursday, July 7, 2011

Writing is Important

Hi all...here I am again =D
Just now, i accidentally checked out my old writing in this blog. Yeah, i've been blogging since several years ago, when i was high school. Guess what, it's so entertaining and inspiring... Ya, because of reading those, i'm writing this post right now =)

Those capture of my old times is saved in words. Even though i've passed it last time, now i've forgotten about that and it's so hilarious to get reminded of them. I abruptly laugh and smile alone..haha
That's why i think that writing is important. Trust me, you'll get amazed when you re-read it next time u've even forgotten about that. It does not only remind you of the old moments but also the old feeling..so comfy ;)

So, for those who hasn't tried to write at all, WRITE!! write about anything, at least try it =)

writing has never been this interesting for me.... ^^

1 comment:

Shienny said...

Ayo lilis lanjutkan tulisan yg ada di blogmu.. :)