Friday, March 28, 2014

Taste

Hi all,
Now I'm writing in the middle of the night because I can't sleep. There are so many things overwhelming my brain right now, and still can't get rid of it, so I decided to blog.

Yes, I'm discussing about what is written on the title, it's about TASTE.
What is taste? Why am I discussing it btw? Is that important?
Well, it's just a pop of my thought, finding something unusual to write. hehe.
Ok back to topic, what is taste?
Taste is when I like this kind of song rather than that kind of song.
Taste is when I prefer this kind of fashion rather than that kind.
Taste is when I love this kind of person rather than that.
and so on.
Taste is original, you don't know why you like it, you can't find reasons.

If you like something because it's up-to-date so u feel like following it, it's not taste.
If you like something because someone great likes it too, that's not taste.

Having particular taste is important.
Sharpen your sense, find your genuine taste!
Because taste is signature.
Your taste describes you.

I've figured out mine, how about u?


No comments: